Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hmmm..What to do..??

So here I sit, thinking..(trying not to hurt myself..lol), and thinking..AND thinking! I have been SO contemplating a move to Knoxville, TN since our visit with my family last month.  Coming home was almost traumatizing after 2 days in the mountain scenery and fresh air.. I miss my family loads with the only family that is really in my life being my kiddos.  I need some kind of emotional, physical, mental..blah...support in my life.  I haven't had that for awhile and it is really starting to wear on me..not good t'all!

..On top of all of this thinking is trying to decide what to do for Thanksgiving in terms of cooking and entertaining..well, kids anyway...and yes, they are entertaining..lolol! But anywho...this is my first Thanksgiving off in...well..forever, and I would really like to cook and have my kids this year!  Not happening at all with littlest guy, half-day with next guy up, and the teenagers and beyond...who knows!  Cooking for myself will be ok, I guess. Can fix WHATEVER suits my fancy..I like this idea alot!  So circle back to the Tennessee movement issue.  HOW does a body go about even starting to motivate with this sort of thing?  Two states away..find a suitable living environment,  job, transfer records from doctors, schools, juggle kids with dad still in Indiana...could make a person crazy, I say...but it would be well worth the move, and starting over in the most beautiful place imaginable!  HELP!! I need some words of wisdom..anyone???

But anyway..Happy Thanksgiving..give thanks for what you do have, and make sure that you never take it for granted! Blessed be..

No comments:

Post a Comment