Monday, June 4, 2012

Post Birthday

Well I am officially OLD!  Yesterday was the day for turning 42...ugh!  I know age is just a number, but why does it have to keep going up??  I had a wonderful birthday weekend with the kids, though!  On Saturday, my Jackie and Mike took me to the tattoo parlor...they are so sweet to give this to me!  I know it had to cost a pretty penny, but my newest addition is a beauty!  I got an owl, which is my air/sun totem, to cover the eyesore that I had put on my chest in my younger, stupider, drunker years.  This one is so realistic that I cannot wait to wear tank tops and spaghetti strap shirts!  Someday I will post a picture....maybe.  Sunday, Jerrod and Tristan and myself went to the park.  I laid on a blanket in the sun and watched my little guys play and have fun...perfect day for a perfect birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment