Saturday, May 26, 2012

My baby boy..

Well, today is day 2 of my little guy, who is three, being gone to Florida with his father to see family.  I am totally stressed out due to worry about what could happen, but probably won't!  Tristan is to be gone until I pick him up on Thursday evening.  I have NEVER in my life been away from a child this young for more than a day or two....This is the main reason for wanting to fix things in the relationship ( or should I say LACK OF relationship with his father).  He is probably out there on the beach running around with NO sunblock....keep in mind, he is a baby still, and is as fair as snow white too, I might add! Lord only knows that his father could never, ever take care of him as well as say...ME..haha!!  No, really, I am trying to have faith in good common sense and safe travel...but it really is testing me!




..a quiet moment of meditation is in order. me thinks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment